All issues of Public Sector Catering are available to everyone as a digital publication. To receive the magazine in this format every month and to receive the daily-enewsletter REGISTER HERE
The digital magazine contains embedded video and other interactive content that paper versions do not contain.
To received a paper version of Public Sector Catering that contains unique content for senior industry personnel. In order to receive the magazine you need to qualify under the following criteria:
- Senior manager or above in a public sector catering service provider (either in-house or outsourced)
- A 'full' member of a public sector catering industry association (ASSIST/Hospital Caterers Association/LACA/NACC/PACE/TUCO)
- Supplier to the public sector catering industry – please contact your account manager or fill in the form and we will contact you.
- PR/Media Agency - please contact editorial or advertising or fill in the form and we will contact you
If you are accepted to the circulation of Public Sector Catering you will also be added as a member of the PSC100 Group of senior industry personnel. This will give you access to a number of benefits during the year including:
- Pre-registration and Fastrak entrance to PSC Expo in November 2021
- Access to the annual keynote speech
- Access to all PSC100 Group webinars and events
- Participation in and receipt of the quarterly sentiment research being conducted by the group from February 2021