The awards are open to individuals, teams, companies and organisations including contract caterers operating in a public sector environment.
There are 17 award categories available and a Lifetime Achievement Award will also be presented on the night. The ceremony will take place on 16 April 2020 at Hilton London Metropole and the closing date for entries is 29 January 2020.
There will be over 600 industry colleagues in attendance to celebrate the winners and pay tribute to all shortlisted nominees.
There are 17 categories available for nomination:
- Armed Forces Caterer of the Year
- Care Catering Award
- Catering College Award (new for 2020)
- Catering Manger of the Year (new for 2020)
- Chef of the Year
- Contract Caterer of the Year
- Education Catering Award
- Health and Nutrition Award
- Hospital Catering Award
- Innovation Award
- Marketing Award
- Special Contribution to Public Sector Catering
- Sustainability Award (updated for 2020)
- Team of the Year
- Training and Apprenticeship Award
- University Catering Award
- Unsung Hero (new for 2020)
To nominate yourself, your team, your business or organisation, visit: www.pscawards.co.uk