• Touchscreen display: The new 7-inch TFT HiRes glass touch display delivers brilliant images, and with its scroll feature and pictograms, is as easy and intuitive to operate as a smartphone.
• HygieniCare: The hygienic handles made of antibacterial and antimocrobial plastics reduce the multiplication of microorganisms.
• Energy efficient triple glass: This minimises heat loss, which ensures lower energy consumption levels as well as a high level of safety and environmental friendliness.
• Additional shelf: The Convotherm maxx is available as a 6.10 or 10.10 and offers a greater capacity due to an additional shelf. This ensures greater efficiency and speed thanks to optimal capacity utilisation.
• LED lighting: A powerful, long life LED light strip is integrated into the appliance door and lights the interior.
It also incorporates a number of operating features to help too:
• Climate Management: Automatic or individually controlled – the Convotherm maxx ensures that every type of baked good or cooked food is given precisely the right amount of moisture, thanks to the maxx’s exceptionally sophisticated Self ClimateControl system.
• Production Management: Using intelligent features such as Press&Go, TrayView and TrayTimer, operators can maintain an overview of the most complex processes. Reliable data management and networked cooking are delivered by its WIFI and LAN interfaces, which means software updates or recipes can be uploaded centrally to several appliances whilst importantHACCP data can easily be retrieved.
• Quality Management: Refined sensor technology and Airflow Management, as well as an intelligent, individually programmable interaction of steam, hot air and time all ensure optimal quality is achieved all the time. With the three-level BakePro baking function, users can obtain an ideal, uniform cooking chamber climate for all baked products.
• Cleaning Management: It is equipped with ConvoClean, a fully automatic, and simple, reliable and environmentally friendly cleaning system that is even certified for un-attended operation.
Arndt Manter, director of product management at Convotherm, says: “The new Convotherm maxx has been developed for professional chefs who want to experience modern combi technology at an ideal price/performance ratio.
“This new model is a real all-rounder thanks to its’ powerful, flexible and practical functions which help operators meet the challenges of the new normal, such as hygiene, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
“We are certain that with the Convotherm maxx, we have created exactly the right product for these times, thereby empowering operators to move confidently into a successful future.”