Potato specialist Lamb Weston’s hash browns are a quick and easy way to re-invent the breakfast menu while providing an energy boost for the schoolchildren.
Breakfast was ‘booming’ before Covid-19 hit and ‘to have better quality food’ was the fastest growing consumer mission for eating breakfast out of home.
The hash brown range is gluten free and can be fried, or cooked in the oven for the health conscious.
Recommended recipe- breakfast omelette:
- Whisk four eggs and pour into large frying pan
- Add crispy bacon, sliced cherry tomatoes, fried and sliced mushrooms
- Then add 24 pre-cooked Lamb Weston mini hash brown triangles or Potato Puffs
- Cook for 3-4 mins on a medium heat
- Remove from pan, cut into quarters
- Serve sprinkle with chopped chives and black pepper