The Public Sector Catering Awards were rebranded for 2020 to better reflect the sector we operate in. The PSC Awards celebrate the work of individuals, teams and organisations that work in a public sector environment.
Within the public sector almost three billion meals are served each year to people in schools, hospitals, universities, prisons, care homes and the Armed Forces.
The awards ceremony will take place on 15 September 2020 at Hilton London Metropole. There were 17 categories available for nomination and a Lifetime Achievement Award, which will be announced on the night.
- Josh Blakemore - Academy
- CRB Cunninghams
- Frank the Barista at the University of Reading
- Simply Puree - Simply Food Solutions
- NACC North Regional Committee
- Roberta Sarson – Chartwells
- Hayley Stafford - Lancashire County Council
- University of the Arts London & BaxterStorey
- Amanda Whatley - Hampshire County Council Catering Services (HC3S)
Special Contribution to Public Sector Catering Award
- Food Services Specialist Group - British Dietetic Association
- Andy Kemp – Bidfood
- Katharine Tate - The Food Teacher
Sustainability Award (updated for 2020)
- David Nuttall - Harper Adams University
- Alison O'Gorman - Chartwells at Sussex University
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Catering Team
- Nick White - University of Cambridge
If you would like to book your place at the PSC Awards, visit here.