* Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
* In a YouGov poll asking Brits if they liked a dish or not, 85% of them gave Yorkshire Pudding the thumbs up.
* A Tayberry is a cross between a blackberry and a raspberry.
* The largest consumers of olive oil in the world, per head of population, are the Greeks.
* Affinage is the proper name to describe the maturation of cheese.
* Cambodia is the only country allowed to produce Kampot Pepper, known as the ‘king of peppers’.