Since the awards were launched in 2001 more than 60 HCA members have joined the roster of Award winners. They have all demonstrated their dedication and ability to improve the standards of catering and customer care within their respective hospitals.
Being recognised for an award is a ‘tremendous achievement’. Not only is it good for staff morale, it also provides a superb opportunity for hospitals to promote the good work being undertaken by their people within the communities which they serve.
- Caterer of the Year
- Catering Service of the Year
- National - Leadership Excellence Award
- Efficiency & Improvement Award
- National - Rising star
- Wilma Wilkie Outstanding Service
Entrants have until Wednesday 28th February 2024 to submit your nominations via email to email@example.com. The winners will be announced at the Presidents Awards Dinner at the National Leadership & Development Forum on Wednesday 17th April 2024.
In addition to the six awards open for entry, three more awards will be given out on the night:
- Chairman’s Choice: Every branch has the opportunity to complete a nomination for the award
- Trade Stand Award: Will be judged by the President and Vice Presidents following a visit to each of the stands during the first day of the National Forum
- Special Contribution Award: will be awarded to a person /organisation which has performed a role that has had a significant influence on the provision of services in one or more areas of healthcare catering sector (to be chosen by the judging panel)
Book your place at this year's HCA Leadership & Development Forum in Aviemore, which is taking place on 17th and 18th April here.