The LACA Awards acknowledge individuals and teams who continue to make a ‘real difference’ to school food and education catering.
The Education Contract Caterer of the Year will be new to the awards event, while the old Marketing Award has now become Green Menu and Marketing Award. A LACA award is an invaluable promotional tool in any organisation or school's marketing strategy and speaks volumes about its high standards of customer service and care.
Being nominated for a LACA award gives a sense of prestige and honour at a personal level and raised the professional reputation of the organisation or school employing award winners. The awards night will take place on Wednesday 13th October at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
There are award categories include:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- LACA Catering Business of the Year
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year
- LACA Secondary Catering Team of the Year
- LACA ‘Green' Menu and Marketing Award
- LACA Nan Berger Memorial Award
- LACA Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year
- Arnold's Award
- LACA Region of the Year
- LACA Chair’s Award (no nominations sought)