Over the next few days we will reveal the nominated finalists in groups of four categories. The PSC Awards seek to celebrate individuals and teams that work within the Public Sector Catering environment.
For 2020 the PSC Awards were renamed and rebranded to better reflect the sector we operate in. In total there were 17 award categories available for nomination for the PSC Awards.
The Public Sector Catering Awards 2020 will take place on 15 September at the Hilton London Metropole and will bring together more than 600 industry colleagues to celebrate the winners and pay tribute to all shortlisted nominees.
On the awards night, The Lifetime Achievement Award will be given to a person who has made an ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry.
First group of shortlisted finalists include:
Care Catering Award
- Alan Bulmer - Anchor Hanover
- Care UK
- Linda Davies - Thurlaston Meadows Care Home
- Tony O'Hara - South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
- Signature Dining
Catering College Award (NEW for 2020)
- Cambridge Regional College
- Edinburgh College
- Molly Shaher - Middlesbrough College
Catering Manager of the Year Award (NEW for 2020)
- Dan Hoggett - Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic NHS FT
- Annabel Hurst - Cardiff University
- Richard Jenkins - ESS, Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Elliott Jones - The Genuine Dining Co
- Kirsty Price - Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Aleksandra Walczak - Royal Holloway, University of London
Chef of the Year Award
- Steven Cross - Park Community School
- James Larkins - Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Heather Mitchell - Harrogate Grammar School, Red Kite Learning Trust
- Harry Pond - Loughborough University
- David Simms - Restaurant Associates
If you would like to attend the awards, visit here.