Everyday this week shortlists have been released in anticipation for the Public Sector Awards on 15 September, where individuals and teams within the Public Sector Catering environment are celebrated.
There were a record number of entries to the PSC Awards this year with over 170 nominations across the 17 categories. On the awards night a Lifetime Achievement Award will be given to an individual or team that has made an ‘outstanding contribution’ to the industry.
Team of the Year Award
- Harrogate Neighbours Housing Association Hospitality Team
- HMP Berwyn Catering Department
- Minehead Middle School Catering Team
- NHS Ayrshire & Arran Catering Team
- Park Community School Catering Team
Training and Apprenticeship Award
- Compass Group UK & Ireland
- Leicestershire Traded Services - School Food Catering
- Mathew Shropshall - UCB, College of Food
University Catering Award
- Annabel Hurst - Cardiff University
- David Nuttall - Harper Adams University
- Gary Pace & the Eat Hope Team - Liverpool Hope University
- Linda Sidebotham - Chartwells at the University of Salford
- Vacherin at Regent's University London
- Donna Amiteye - Norse Catering
- Lorna Bell - ISS Education
- Liz Kitson - Torfaen County Borough Council
- Greg Lessons - London Fire Brigade
- Lee Taylor - Academy
Senior military catering personnel judged the nominations for the Armed Forces Caterer of the Year Award.
Armed Forces Caterer of the Year Award
- Sgt Justin Collings - Royal Air Force
- WO1 Jamie Edwards - Army
- WO1 Sam Hogg - Royal Navy
If you would like to book a place at the PSC Awards, visit here.