Achieving a complete solution for operators, the units are available in hot and cold functionality, drop-in or standalone, and in a choice of 4, 3 or now, the brand new 2-shelf design.
Using the latest LED lighting, patented hot blanket technology, unique hot air recirculation (hot models only) and innovative green technology, the MCC range achieves a remarkably low total cost of ownership.
Gary Thacker, sales director at Fri-Jado UK, said: “We are delighted to have added 2-level units to the MCC range. Representing the smallest model in the series, the 2-level units feature the same great technology and features found in the larger models, but on a truly compact footprint.
“Delivering maximum food safety, extending shelf life and reducing waste, the MCC 2-level can open up the possibilities of both hot and cold grab-and-go to even the most compact sites.”
The new MCC 2-level range is available in six unique formats:
- Hot self-serve – for packaged foods
- Hot self-serve humidified with doors – for packaged and unpackaged hot food
- Hot self-serve humidified – for unpackaged hot food
- Cold self-serve – for packaged cold food
- Cold self-serve with doors – for packaged cold food