21st Jul 2015 - 10:45
- 1kg Uncle Ben’s Tikka Masala sauce
- 800g peeled diced sweet potato
- 2red onions diced
- 300g carrots diced
- 125g fresh spinach
- 100ml water or veg stock
- Fresh chopped coriander to garnish
- Oil for frying
- Colour the potato, onion, carrots in a pan with little oil.
- Add water or stock and stir in the Uncle Ben’s Tikka sauce
- Simmer for 20 mins until potato softens.
- Season, fold in spinach, finish with chopped coriander
ADD CHICKEN OR PORK FOR QUICK MEAT VERSION
Recipe courtesy of