21st Feb 2020 - 07:00
What would Friday be without our Fun Food Facts?
- The ancient Greeks attempted to cure hangovers by wrapping their heads in cabbage leaves.
- Scientists have found that listening to talk radio puts captive pumas off their food.
- Research has found that mentioning guacamole on your dating profile gets you 144% more responses.
- The Queen never says what her favourite food is, in case she never gets served anything else.
- Sweet potatoes have twice the fiber, twice the calcium and over 1,300 times more vitamin A than white potatoes.
- McDonald’s earns $8.7 billion a year through franchise revenue alone, which is more than the gross domestic product (GDP) of Mongolia.