30th Jul 2021 - 06:00
This round of Fun Friday Food Facts features actor Woody Harrelson, Chicago Town pizzas and the most expensive food in the world.
- In the film Zombieland Tallahassee is obsessed with searching for twinkies but actor Woody Harrelson is a vegan so he consumed a mock version made from cornmeal instead of genuine twinkies.
- Nine out of ten American children visit a fast food restaurant at least once a month.
- Magnificent Meat Feast was voted as the UK’s favourite Chicago Town pizza topping in a recent survey.
- Since the 16th century beetroot juice has been used as a natural red hair dye.
- Almas caviar of the Iranian Beluga Fish holds the record price of $35,000 a kilo which makes it the most expensive food in the world.
- The worldwide production of lemons and limes in 2018 was over 21 million tons.