4th Dec 2020 - 08:59
Here are some Fun Friday Food Facts to end another busy week.
- The average person in the United States of America consumes 48 pints of ice cream every year.
- Humans eat 1.5 million tonnes of crab every year. Crabs make up one fifth of all the creatures caught from bodies of water around the world.
- Cheese is a great source of zinc (boosts immune system) and B12 (increases energy).
- Around 85% of all oranges produced are used for juice.
- There are approximately 10,500 specialist fish & chips shops in the UK.
- Astronauts ate Kellogg’s Corn Flakes aboard Apollo 11, the first moon landing.