18th Dec 2020 - 06:00
Enjoy the last batch of Fun Friday Food Facts for 2020! We will be back with more food-based trivia for you to enjoy in 2021.
- A quarter of the global hazelnut harvest each year is used to make Nutella.
- At Starbucks there are 8,700 drinks combinations you can order.
- There are ten segments inside most oranges.
- The origins of the advent calendar come from 19th century Germany, where Lutherans counted down the first 24 days of December.
- Americans spend a combined US$8 billion eating out at restaurants on Valentine’s Day.
- Pineapples can take up two or even three years to grow.