Care caterers can provide a small dessert slice with a hot beverage as a snack for residents during the day. This is also a good opportunity to promote social interaction and increase the intake of fluid and essential calories.
Emma Holden, marketing controller at Country Range, said: “We’re always looking for ways to improve our offering and to help make it easier for caterers to serve quality products that their customers will love.
“We expect them to be a big hit as afternoon tea continues to be an incredibly popular dining occasion, whether that is eating out of home or where customers purchase a delivered box to celebrate an occasion at home.
“Consumers will also be looking for smaller treat occasions such as a delicious sweet treat alongside a coffee, and our new dessert selections are perfect for that market too.”
Country Range mixed dessert selection:
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake – A crunchy crumble base topped with luxurious vanilla cheesecake, swirled with a fruity blueberry compote and finished with a buttery crumb coating.
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Torte – A rich chocolate truffle layered with smooth salted caramel sauce and topped with an indulgent chocolate mousse and a crunchy crumb topping.
- Lime & Meringue Pie – Sweet pastry filled with a creamy lime custard and topped with flamed meringue.
Country Range Cheesecake Selection:
- Lemon Cheesecake – A zesty lemon cheesecake on a crisp biscuit base topped with a lemon glaze.
- Raspberry Ripple Cheesecake - Crisp digestive biscuit layered with creamy vanilla cheesecake rippled with a fruity raspberry sauce.
- Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake – A creamy vanilla cheesecake on a chocolate biscuit base swirled with a rich chocolate sauce.