Sean Haley, Sodexo UK & Ireland Chairman, said: "We know that our clients and customers, and our own employees, want to feel safe as they return to work. We have drawn on our global experience and expertise to create the ‘Rise with Sodexo’ programme to support our clients as they restart their operations with confidence and security.”
He said that as organisations plan for a new ‘normal’, it is essential that their employees, customers and visitors feel safe within a workplace and cared for when working remotely. Consumers want the companies they trust to adopt the highest health and safety standards as the country starts reopening as restrictions are eased.
With expertise across a range of services, from cleaning and disinfection; healthy, convenient meals; wellness services and space transformation, Sodexo is uniquely positioned to support its clients as they prepare to reopen or restart safely following the lockdown.
Drawing on lessons learned from its colleagues in China, Sodexo’s experts have identified the new needs of clients and employees across all the markets it serves.
This approach brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with an expert risk assessments and restart process.
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services.
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for both on-site and home workers with healthy and sustainable food offers, grab & go solutions, retail and digital convenience and meal cards.
- Support employee wellness and communication.
- Optimise workplace experience and energy management for maximum efficiency, applying world class sustainability principles in all we do while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility.
Through the seamless integration of its services across its three areas of business, on-site services, benefits and rewards services as well as personal and home services, Sodexo is able to integrate over 20 essential service offerings, customised specifically to client and consumer needs.