Skip to main content
Search Results


Standards can help reduce food waste

Written by Edward Waddell
5th Apr 2024 - 04:00

Annually, the UK wastes approximately 9.5m tonnes of food, with 60% coming from households and the other 40% from manufacturing and the hospitality industry.

Hutchison Catering celebrates ten year anniversary

Written by David Foad
12th Dec 2023 - 04:00

Founded by brothers Colin and Andrew Hutchison, the company has carved a niche for itself, specialising in delivering bespoke, tailored catering services primarily to the education